Are you a small business owner with 1-15 employees? Is wellness important to you, but you don’t have the time, knowledge and/or resources to put towards it? RiseVT’s latest community initiative, the Small Business Umbrella group, may be just the solution for you. Franklin and Grand Isle counties are comprised of many small businesses, which value health and wellness, but don’t necessarily have the time or resources to build an employee wellness program. The Small Business Umbrella caters to businesses with less than 15 employees and supplies expertise to raise the health of our population.
So why join us?
- FREE health coaching and biometric screenings for you and your staff
- RiseVT organized health challenges
- Access to webinars on health related topics for you and your staff
- Participation in a Worksite Wellness Program for your staff, that is organized for you with your input
- The opportunity to become a RiseVT GOLD business
- GOLD businesses are publicized in our RiseVT blog, The Messenger and NMC’s Insights, which goes out to 36,000 residents quarterly. They also receive a $100 prize to raffle off to staff.
- Free lunch!
The Small Business Umbrella group will hold 4 meetings per year, 2 of which we ask that you attend. We will also be providing 4 webinars for you and your staff on wellness topics that we identify as a group.
Our last meeting was held on October 20th and had 4 businesses in attendance. We also had representatives from the VT Department of Health, Healthy Roots, the Tobacco Coalition and NMC’s smoking cessation program.
At our next meeting, Brian Clukey, our Health Coach, will be there to discuss Health Coaching and Biometric Screenings for our members.
Our next meeting will be January 19th at 11:30 at The State Building on Federal St. in the 1st floor conference room.
If you would like to join, please contact Jessica Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.