Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Makes: 12 bars
Nutrition Facts: www.foodhero.org
Crust and topping:
1⁄2 cup flour
1⁄4 cup brown sugar
1 cup quick oats
3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
2 Tablespoons applesauce
1 Tablespoon orange juice
1 Tablespoon flour
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
1 1⁄2 teaspoons orange juice
2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray or lightly oil an 8”x 8” baking pan.
- Crust and topping: Mix flour and sugar in a bowl. Cut butter into mixture until crumbly. Mix in oats. Set half aside for topping.
- To remaining mixture, stir in applesauce and orange juice. Press in bottom of baking pan.
- Filling: Combine flour, sugar, juice and raspberries. Mix well.
- Spread filling on crust. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 40-45 minutes. Cool. Cut into 12 bars.