2018 RiseVT Mini Grant Application
In partnership with Northwestern Medical Center, RiseVT is excited to financially support a variety of 2018 Mini Grant projects throughout Franklin and Grand Isle Counties to community partners who support our initiative to embrace healthy lifestyles. Mini Grant funds range between $250 to $5,000. The budget of the proposed project must not exceed $5,000. We encourage applications to apply for only what is needed for your specific project. Preference will be given to projects that create the greatest community impact, have a sustainability plan and allow for Active Play opportunities.
Apply for a RiseVT Mini Grant to make your dream a reality!
- Open to projects taking place within Franklin and Grand Isle Counties
- Quick and easy reporting required
You can apply for funding between $250 to $5,000.
Grant checks written directly to project. Recipients will be recognized on the RiseVT website and in local media, and social media. Deadline for application is April 19th, 2018.
Categories for Funding
Funding is available for RiseVT community partners that specifically address these areas:
- Create the greatest positive health and wellness community impact.
- Make the healthy choice the easy choice.
- Allow for Active Play.
When developing proposals, please address the following criteria.
- Identify the gap/community need that this grant addresses. How will it affect our community long term and short term?
- Have a sustainability plan.
- How do the project activities and project objectives relate to the mission of RiseVT?
- Funds cannot be allocated towards personal honorariums for the applicant.
- Funds cannot be used for organization’s operating budget.
- Project activities must take place and funds must be spent/committed in 2018 calendar year.
Please Note: We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you compose the body of your grant application first in a document such as MS Word, before cutting and pasting it into the online application template.
THE APPLICATION CANNOT BE SAVED while you are in the process of composing online, and applications have been lost in the past during this process and through technical-related interruptions, such as server disconnections.
If you need more information before you submit an application, please contact:
RiseVT Program Manager