RiseVT is a community wide initiative to embrace healthy lifestyles and work together to make the healthiest choice the easiest choice. There are a lot of exciting components of RiseVT and we look forward to participating in them all with you!
In this blog post we will talk about your next steps in becoming a Rise Vermonter.
- Are you ready to embrace healthy lifestyles with us? Well head over to our pledge and sign up! In addition to committing to working on healthy behaviors, you will also be added to our email list. We will send you timely updates, news and RiseVT happenings to look for.
- Grab a Scorecard:
- Your individual/family scorecard will help you adopt healthy lifestyle behaviors. ? You can download a scorecard right on our website at www.risevt.com or contact Brian Clukey, our RiseVT Health Coach and he will send one to you.
- Remember you can submit your scorecard every three months and be entered to win GREAT prizes including State Parks Passes and RiseVT swag! First deadline is August 31, 2015!
- Take an online health assessment; track your food and exercise and more on this online tool that RiseVT has opened up for the entire community to use for free.
- Check out these two how to videos to help you get you started.
- Get involved on Social Media
- RiseVT is extremely active on social media. In addition to posting daily content about healthy lifestyles we also encourage our members to tell us their story, share what is working well and support each other throughout this journey.
- You can find us on:
- Let us know of any upcoming events in your community
- Thanks to our amazing website developers, we have an awesome Calendar of Events. Let us know of local events in your community. We will add them to our calendar!
We are so thrilled to be a part of this journey with our community. Together we will embrace health and rise together! 🙂