2019 RiseVT Amplify Grant Application
RiseVT is excited to financially support a variety of projects by awarding 2019 Amplify Grants to community partners whose projects make the healthy choice the easy choice where we live, work, learn, and play. Amplify Grants range $250-$1,500—the budget of the proposed project must not exceed $1,500. We encourage applicants to apply for only what is needed for your specific project.
After the grant funds have been spent, grantees are required to submit at least one photo and a short blog post (250 to 350 words describing your project) highlighting the most significant change this project provided their community.
Grant checks will be written directly to grantees as listed on the W-9 submitted with the application. Recipients will be recognized on the RiseVT website and in local and social media. Deadline for application is April 19th, 2019.
Developing your Proposal
When developing proposals, please address the following criteria. Funding is available for RiseVT community partners that specifically address these areas:
- Work to address one or more of the CDC strategies to reduce obesity
- Increase access and reduce barriers to:
- Physical activity
- Healthy foods
- Physical, social, and emotional wellbeing
- Funds can be used for stipends or one-time funding for staff time related to the project.
- Funds cannot be used for an organization’s overhead or core business operating expenses.
- Project activities must take place and funds must be spent/committed in
Amplify Grant submissions are now closed.
Amplify Grant Stories:
133 Fairfield Street
St. Albans, VT 05478